Sunday, May 24, 2009

Story Idea 1

My idea for Story 1 is a work in progress. I am not completely sure if I want to run with this idea or not.

1. The main character is a young girl. She is seventeen years old; a senior in high school; and she suffers from bipolar disorder.

2. The conflict she faces is internal and external. The external challenges are mostly with her parents.

3. She will change drastically throughout the story. I haven't created all of the situations yet but it will be eventful. In the end I want her to have something like an epiphany. I'm a sucker for happy endings so this one will have to have one!

4. The plot has a lot of gaps in it currently. I have several ideas of what will happen and what the character will go through but I don't have it completely figured out yet. I studied bipolar disorder before and I know someone with it, so I can say he character will be faced with a lot of challenges and put in crazy situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment